Pillar Science is the research management platform for SRC’s academic researchers, industry members, and government partners.
An SRC.org Website Account is Required
Login to Pillar requires that you have a website user account at SRC.org. If you do not have an SRC.org website user account, please go to www.src.org and click Register at the top right side of the page.
Logging into Pillar Science
If it is your first time logging into Pillar Science, it is a good idea to verify that you can access SRC.org first (see above). Once you have confirmed that you can successfully log into SRC.org, log into Pillar using this link:
Use the email address assigned to your SRC.org account and the same password you use to log into SRC.org.
If you have an account on SRC.org, you will be taken to a login screen that includes the SRC logo.
If you are taken to a login screen that includes the Pillar Science logo, you do not have an account on SRC.org with the email address you provided. Do not proceed. Do not click on Forgot Password.
Pillar Science Access Requirements
You will be given access if you fit one of the following categories:
- You are employed in good standing at an SRC member company or participating government agency, or
- You are on a research team in a participating research organization.
- If you have problems logging in to SRC.org, please see the SRC.org Account Registration help page for more information.
- If it has been a year since you renewed your SRC.org account, go to www.src.org and login to trigger the Account Renewal process.
- If you can't remember your password, reset it at SRC.org.
- Having trouble resetting your password? Check this article.
- You will not be able to update your name in Pillar. Please make your changes on www.src.org.
- Each time you sign in to Pillar, your Pillar profile will be updated with the name information from your SRC profile on www.src.org.